Thursday, March 31, 2011

It's Official!

I'm officially wicked smaht... at least on paper.

I have been waiting for an email confirming the completion of my degree for what seems like months. I've had nightmares that I missed a class or an important requirement and would have to go to summer school (the spring quarter has already started). I have checked DePaul's website every day for an update but came up empty-handed and without peace of mind.

However, that just all changed. I finally found what I was looking for. Here is part of the email I just received:

Dear Kimberly,

Congratulations on earning your degree from DePaul University. Your degree information now appears on your academic record and can be viewed on your Unofficial Transcript by logging into Campus Connection. All Official Transcripts issued at this point will also verify receipt of your degree. Please allow up to 6 weeks for delivery of your diploma from the University.

....

Best wishes,

The Faculty & Staff of DePaul University


Mark it down on your calendars people... six weeks until the Ultimate Diploma Bar Crawl!

No comments:

Post a Comment