Tuesday, April 19, 2011

It's here!

It's been a while since I've written on here... now that I'm done with school I have no legitimate excuse other than pure laziness. Speaking of school...

Last Monday, I had to work in the suburbs that day and spent some more quality to time with my friends Thanksgiving and Christmas. When I arrived home from work, there was a thick envelope sitting on my porch. Knowing what it was, I ripped it open (carefully) to find my diploma had arrived! Tangible evidence that I graduated "with distinction" (that's all I get for a 3.9 GPA?). It's about as thin and the same size as something that comes out of a laser printer, but once I put it in a nice frame it will look nicer for sure. The most expensive piece of wall art I will ever own!

Someday in the very near future I will organize that diploma pub crawl I mentioned, but for now I guess I should focus my efforts on things like job hunting and my crazy diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment