Monday, February 8, 2010

Take a Historic Walk Around the Gold Coast

The result of my walking tour... I mapped a running route (a skill I learned in my tech-savvy class) and included a photo gallery of historic landmarks in the neighborhood, including the Archbishop's residence, which is located right down the street from the original Playboy Mansion!

Enjoy!

P hoto: Original Playboy Mansion on State Pkwy in Chicago... The first floor is for sale, it can be yours for just $3.3 million. There is another house in the gallery that I found going for a cool $4.7 million.

P.S... this neighborhood is pretty wealthy and architecturally beautiful, but also pretty boring. There are a lot of hot spot night clubs which people frequent after 2 a.m. on the weekends, but other than that, it's tough to find things to report on!

No comments:

Post a Comment