Monday, May 24, 2010

Fanny packs, windbreakers, and leggings... oh my!

On Saturday, one of my classmates and I joined hundreds of people (most of who broke out the spandex, hi-tops and windbreakers) to remember the 80's and participate in Crawl Chicago's "Back to the Pub Crawl" event.

The pub crawl covered 6 bars in 8 hours. While we only made it halfway through (guess I can't party as well as I used to), it was a ton of fun and quite a sight to see. It also gave me a chance to rock my Larry Bird jersey (tied to the side of course) and a side pony tail that would make Stephanie Tanner laugh at me.

I took pictures for the Wrigleyville blog, for those who spent Saturday stuck in the 2010's. A picture really is worth a thousand words... check out the photo gallery here!

No comments:

Post a Comment