Monday, March 1, 2010

March: In Like a Lion

Here's a round-up of my SIX.. yeah, you read right!...six articles I wrote for the March issue of Pulse magazine:

I wrote three articles as part of the cover story, which focused on fitness (as it was dubbed "The Fitness Issue").

This article is about the Tyson American Cup, a gymnastics event coming to Worcester's DCU Center.

I had the opportunity to interview Chaske Spencer, who plays a werewolf in the Twilight movies. He's a pretty nice guy... consider this girl a member of Team Jacob (whatever that means).

And finally, this article profiles a local MMA fighter.

This should give you plenty to read over the next few days, which is good, because I have class and probably won't be back until Friday!

Photo: Tianna Ta graces the cover of Pulse's March Fitness Issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment